Deadline to submit application is February 28, 2020
* Applicant must be an active member of NRA and a member in good standing
* Applicant may be a sales agent or broker. Members who hold the GRI Designation are not eligible
* Scholarship applications must be submitted to NRA by email or fax on or before March 1, 2020. Applications received after this date will not be accepted.
* Recipients will be selected March 6th, 2020 by the GRI Board of Governors. Recipients receiving scholarship will be notified via email.
* The scholarship covers the Rookie Training Registration fee, materials and the Grand Luncheon on Tuesday.
NAR studies show that the top performers in most real estate offices are GRIs. Getting a GRI designation means taking your real estate career to the next level with advanced training, advanced information and advanced skills. Experienced real estate practitioners and instructors provide proven techniques for attracting new listings, generating more sales, working within the law and enhancing your own professional image.
Click here for GRI Rookie Scholarship Application Form! (Editable form)
Get on the fast track to success!