Mark of Excellence
The Mark of Excellence's goal is to promote professionalism in the industry by recognizing members for their participation at the local, state, and national levels of the REALTOR® organization. The Mark of Excellence Application must be completed EVERY YEAR. Click Here. for a list of past recipients.
Nebraska REALTOR® PRO Certification
Are you a Nebraska REALTOR® Pro? You can be by achieving the Mark of Excellence, involvement on a committee, achieving a designation, support of the REALTOR® Party, and a few other items. Support of your association at this level refunds your dues.
Pathways to Professionalism
While the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association establishes objective, enforceable ethical standards governing the professional conduct of REALTORS®, it does not address issues of courtesy or etiquette. This link contains a list of professional courtesies for use by REALTORS® voluntarily.
- Pathways to Professionalism: Respect for Property - A two-minute video about respect for property, from REALTORS® Pathways to Professionalism program.
- Pathways to Professionalism: Respect for the Public - A seven-minute video about respecting the public, from the REALTORS® Pathways to Professionalism program.
- Pathways to Professionalism: Respect for Peers - A three-minute video about respect for peers from the REALTORS® Pathways to Professionalism program.
- Video: A Pathway to Professional Conduct - NAR created this brief, 10-minute video entitled "A Pathway to Professional Conduct: Respect Starts Here" to ensure that all members are versed in conducting themselves professionally in all parts of the business. It contains tips for showing respect for property, the public, and your peers, reinforcing to novice and experienced members what it means to conduct business with the utmost respect.
- Pathways to Professionalism: Code of Ethics and Arbitration