Convention & Expo
107TH ANNUAL CONVENTION & EXPO
April 8 - 10, 2024
Embassy Suites La Vista, NE
The largest real estate conference in Nebraska focuses on national level continuing education opportunities, committee meetings, business products and services at the Exhibition and networking/social functions.
2024 Exhibitor Booths & Sponsorships
Registration is NOW OPEN for exhibitors’ booths and sponsorships for the 2024 Nebraska REALTORS® Association Conference & Expo on April 8 - 9, 2024 at Embassy Suites Convention Center in LaVista, NE!
The Nebraska REALTORS® Association Convention Committee has been working very hard to evaluate, improve, and increase attendance at the Expo and enhance the Sponsorship Levels.
Here are a few changes:
- Introducing a General Session with a Keynote Speaker on Monday afternoon.
- On Monday evening we will be start off the Expo with the President’s Hospitality Reception combined with the Expo’s Grand Opening
- You can come in Monday morning to setup your booths, the Expo will start Monday night at 5:00 PM at the Expo’s Grand Opening and conclude after Tuesday night's Exhibition Reception; two events in the Windsor Ballroom to increase attendance. Due to low attendance on Wednesday mornings, we are going to close the Expo on Tuesday night.
- A new gameshow for Tuesday evening!
- A new layout in the Ballroom.
- Booths will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Please enter your top 3 booth spaces at least.
- All booths will include electrical & have your companies logo printed on the Passport (the expo card that attendees will bring by to get stamped to have their name entered into a drawing)
- Many new sponsorship opportunities including Education Sponsors, Expo “Hourly” Sponsors, Lanyard Sponsors, Bathroom Sponsors, Internet Sponsors, Charging Station Sponsors & Keynote Sponsors!
- And a new exciting theme!
Oh, the Places REALTORS® Go in Nebraska will be the theme for the 2024 Nebraska REALTORS® Convention & Exhibition. A Traveling Trophy will be awarded for the best decorated booth and costumes, so you are encouraged to be enthusiastic about your costumes and booth adornments! We are hoping to see a variety of landmarks from across Nebraska. Please feel free to come up with your own special place. We just ask that you let us know by February, or when you decide on your booth idea, so we have a variety of original sites. Some possible options to spark your creativity include:
26 Landmarks in Nebraska include:
Nebraska State Capitol Building, Willa Cather Childhood Home, Ash Hollow State Historical Park, Scotts Bluff National Monument, William Jennings Bryan House, Ashfall Fossil Beds State Historical Park, Indian Cave State Park, Homestead National Historical Park, Dr. Susan LaFlesche Picotte Memorial Hospital, Golden Spike Tower and Bailey Yard, Arbor Lodge State Historical Park & Mansion, Fort Atkinson State Historical Park, Robidoux Pass, Agate Fossil Beds National Monument, Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum, Omaha Old Market, Chimney Rock National Historic Site, Platte River State Park, The Oregon National Historic Trail, Toadstool Geological Park, Rock Creek Station State Historical Park, The Cowboy Trail, Nebraska History Museum, The Durham Museum, Fort Robinson State Park, & The Platte River Valley Sandhill Crane Migration. Or bring your own ideas!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call at 402.323.6500. We’d love to talk over the various sponsorship levels and answer any questions you have.