The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® is America's largest trade association, representing 1.3 million members, including NAR's institutes, societies, and councils, involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
- 2019 NAR Legislative Update 12/17/2019
- Learn more about the 2019 Federal Advocacy Agenda and 2019 NAR Strategic Priorities.
- Click here for DC Federal Update from Jack Graecen as of March 22, 2019
Find Information on the issues, NAR's position and how they affect REALTORS®, home buyers, and private property owners.
FEDERAL POLITICAL COORDINATORS
While the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) boasts a membership of 1.3 million members, the face and voice of the real estate industry before the United States Congress boils down to 535 members who volunteer as Federal Political Coordinators (FPCs). Nominated by their state presidents and appointed by the President of NAR, they advocate policy initiatives which support a fundamentally sound and dynamic U.S. real estate market. FPCs are chosen because of their relationships with Members of Congress, their high caliber political work and activities within their Congressional District, or their professional background in issues of importance to the district.
- Nebraska Federal Political Coordinators
- Darlene Starman: FPC to NE Senior U.S. Senator Deb Fischer
- Joe Gehrki: FPC to NE Junior U.S. Senator Ben Sasse
- Darlene Fletcher: FPC to Nebraska’s 1st Congressional District Congressman Jeff Fortenberry
- Andy Alloway: FPC to Nebraska’s 2nd Congressional District Congressman Don Bacon
- Darlene Kovarik: FPC to Nebraska’s 3rd Congressional District Congressman Adrian Smith
- File Your FPC Field Report
- NAR 2020 Strategic Priorities
- Current FPC Newsletter
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® - For FPC's
The Washington Report covers legislative and regulatory policy activities, and is compiled by NAR's Government Affairs policy staff.
- Read articles here or subscribe via email.
REALTOR® Party Resources
Click here to find out about REALTOR® Party programs, grants, resources and training.