FOREWARN brings knowledge to the real estate industry through innovative solutions to ensure safer engagements and smarter interactions. Leveraging powerful analytics and a massive data repository, FOREWARN solutions enable real estate professionals to gain real-time knowledge, for purposes such as verifying identity, searching for criminal histories, and validating information provided by potential clients such as financial and asset information – all from just a phone number or name. Risk assessment and due diligence at your fingertips™.
You can begin properly and safely planning for showings, with a higher level of intelligence and confidence, by activating your account today. Follow these basic steps to setup your password and get started.
Setting Up Your Complimentary FOREWARN Account
IMPORTANT: Setup must be done using a browser; after setting up your account you may use the same user name and password to log into the FOREWARN® phone app.
- Click here and enter your email address when prompted to do so (be sure to use the same email address that this email was sent to as it will serve as your FOREWARN ‘Username’).
- You will receive an activation email from FOREWARN, open it and click the link as instructed. If you do not see the email, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- The link takes you to a page where you will enter the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- If the first 6 digits of the number displayed are not related to your cell phone number, please contact FOREWARN Support at 561/757-4551 to update them with your correct cell phone number.
- You will be prompted to enter a confirmation code that will have just been texted to that phone number. Upon confirmation you will be prompted to create a password.
- Now you are ready to download the FOREWARN app by clicking on the appropriate link below from your mobile device, or searching for FOREWARN in the app store:
- After activating your account, you can also log into your FOREWARN account from any web browser via the FOREWARN.com homepage (click ‘Sign In’ at top-right) or via this link: https://app.forewarn.com/
IMPORTANT – COMPLIANCE:
Please note that you must limit your FOREWARN searches to professional uses only. FOREWARN activity is actively monitored to ensure proper use as outlined in the Subscriber Agreement and the FOREWARN Terms and Conditions. FOREWARN is a powerful tool intended only for the increased safety and efficiency of your business. Proper use of the service by real estate professionals ensures that we can continue to provide this valuable tool to the industry.
As a professionally licensed agent, you may use FOREWARN® to verify the identity and potential risk(s) associated with your prospects. It is a powerful tool intended for your safety. Any use that is unprofessional, unethical, illegal, or outside of the terms and conditions of use that you agree to upon activating your account is strictly prohibited.
Subscriber understands that the Service contains sensitive information governed by certain state and federal laws, including the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (15 U.S.C. § 6801-6809) (“GLBA”) and The Driver’s Privacy Protection Act (18 U.S.C. § 2721-2725) (“DPPA”), all of which the Subscriber certifies to comply.
FOREWARN® is not a "consumer reporting agency" and its services do not constitute "consumer reports," as these terms are defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq. ("FCRA"). FOREWARN® services may not be used in whole or in part as a factor in establishing an individual’s eligibility for credit, insurance, employment nor for any other purpose under the FCRA.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Watch our Toolkit Tuesday FOREWARN® Presentation: CLICK HERE (video starts automatically).